Last Call!: People are partying someplace else after popular bar is boarded up | News
A popular bar is now boarded up just weeks after we exposed a manager accused of covering up a shooting.
Thursday night cops boarded up the Gotcha Inn on Cleveland's east side.
A manager was recently indicted for having a man dragged outside after he'd been shot and critically wounded inside.
At the time, there was even a cop at the door working security.
There was also a murder outside the Gotcha Inn in 2008.
Police say they also have evidence of drug sales and liquor violations at the bar.
A judge will now decide if the place should stay closed for good.
Copyright 2011 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud