REWARD: Murder suspect believed to be hiding in Cleveland | News
CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OH (WOIO)- The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is offering a reward for information which would lead to the capture of fugitive Byron James.
James is wanted by the U.S. Marshals and the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office for homicide. It is alleged that back on Aug. 18, 2012, James pulled up to the intersection of E. 136th and Kelso Avenue in Cleveland. James got out of the car and shot Darius Lewis several times and fled the scene.
James is a 26-year-old black man standing approximately 5'07" and weighing 150 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. James is suspected to be hiding out somewhere in Cleveland. He also had a previous address near the 1200 block of E. 173rd St. in Cleveland.
If you have any information in reference to Byron James., please contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED or Text keyword WANTED and tip to 847411 (tip411). Tipsters can remain anonymous and reward money is available.
Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud
- Cuyahoga County Councilman Julian Rogers to resign from County Council