REWARD DOUBLED: For tips in beating of mentally disabled man | News
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO)- Cleveland City Councilman Michael D. Polensek is offering
a $2,000 reward (up from $1,000 last week) for tips leading to the arrest and
conviction for individuals involved in the vicious felonious assault of John Rager, a mentally challenged resident of ward 11.
Rager was severely beaten on his way home from work
in the early morning hours of Wednesday, August 14 along E. 152nd Street in
Cleveland's Ward 10. Rager, who
almost died as a result of the attack, may be permanently disabled.
Anyone wishing to contribute to the reward fund can
contact Councilman Polensek's office.
addition, the "John Rager Victim's Fund" fund has been established to
assist the Rager family through the difficult times ahead. Anyone wishing to donate can do so at any Key
2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud