Child struck by vehicle on Cleveland's east side | News
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO)- Police say a child was struck by a vehicle on East 131st St. near Ferris Ave. Saturday afternoon.
According to authorities it appears that the child ran out into the roadway.
The female driver remained on scene during the incident to speak with police and she was not cited.
The child was transported to Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital and is reportedly not critically injured.
Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud