VICTIM IDENTIFIED: Eastlake man murdered in Cleveland | News
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO)- The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has identified the man fatally shot on Cleveland's east side on Monday.
Rafeal Carter, 26, was shot around 10:30 a.m. in the 12300 block of Saywell Avenue.
Police say the Eastlake man was sitting in a gold Saturn when an unknown man walked up and opened fire.
After the shooting, Carter attempted to drive away and crashed his vehicle at E. 123rd & Chesterfield Avenue.
The Cleveland Division of Police is asking that anyone with information to contact the Homicide Unit at 216-623-5464. Anonymous information can be given to Crime Stoppers by calling 216-252-7463 or Text messaging to Text TIP657 plus your message to Crimes (274637).
Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud
- Cuyahoga County Councilman Julian Rogers to resign from County Council