Gas leak under control on Cleveland's east side | News
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO)- A gas leak on Cleveland's east side late Monday morning.
It happened around 11 a.m. at a vacant home on Kinsman Avenue.
Fire officials tell 19 Action News the leak started when someone broke into the vacant home and stole some pipes.
Three homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud